the ending
didn't you all just love the ending. I'm one of those people who think they always know how movies and books turn out. I was totally wrong about this one.
Stephanie, I totally agree with you when you are talking about the gunshot wound. I didn't think it was possible for one to shoot the other and not feel it themselves. There is some funky stuff in the world and this book involves something really funky. It took me almost another day to get the whole 3 thing. I was still in texas and had finished the book the day before and randomly, it came to me...how so like me...
Stephanie, I totally agree with you when you are talking about the gunshot wound. I didn't think it was possible for one to shoot the other and not feel it themselves. There is some funky stuff in the world and this book involves something really funky. It took me almost another day to get the whole 3 thing. I was still in texas and had finished the book the day before and randomly, it came to me...how so like me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home